Aspirador Elétrico Vortex OV 5300 SW - Zodiac
- These robotic cleaners are truly all-terrain: they adapt to all kinds of surfaces, perfectly grip the walls and get over obstacles more easily.
- These robots are fitted with cyclone suction, ensuring powerful, long-lasting pool cleaning.
- Thanks to Lift System technology, these robots are also lighter when it comes to removing your cleaner from the pool.
- The power of cyclone suction
- Zodiac engineers have created the fi rst cyclonic suction pool cleaners: the fl ow is keeping debris in suspension inside the fi lter and allows a longer lasting suction while limiting the clogging.
Features and Benefits
- Private underground pools and raised pools with rigid walls.
- Pool shapes: Rectangular, oval, freeform.
- Flats, smooth slope, composite slope, diamond tip.
- Pool dimensions: 12 x 6 m.
- Cleaning zones: Bottom/walls/water line.
- Duration of cleaning cycles: multiples from 0h30 to 3h30 (bottom or bottom/walls/waterline or waterline).
- Power source: Autonomous, 230 V current connection upstream of the transformer.
- Displacement: Pre-programmed.
- Traction system: 4 drive wheels.
- Transmission: Gears.
- Contact+ Brushes: Yes.
- Lift System: No.
- Filter Full Indicator: Yes.
- Remote: No.
- Security: Beach system, out of water security, electronic engine protection.
- Filtering/Access System: Rigid filter with access at the top of the robot.
- Filter for very fine debris.
- Filter for fine debris 60μ.